Sunday 2 August 2015

Dell Inspiron 5558 TouchPad problem

Tags


Dell Inspiron 5558 TouchPad


I just got my dell inspiron 5558 in the mail today. Loving it so far, but have a question about the touch pad. On my old laptop I was able to "scroll" through pages using the touch pad. I haven't been able to figure out how to do that with this new laptop. I'm stuck using the actual webpage's scroll bar. I will eventually be getting a wireless mouse, but want to learn how to scroll for the times I won't have mouse with me.

Ans -Dell

Please refer to the below features available on touch pad of Dell Inspiron 5558.
GestureHow to do itWhat it does
Tap to click Tap on the touchpad. Selects an item.
Tap, tap-slide to highlight or drag Tap, and then quickly tap again and slide on the touchpad. Highlights text, and drags and drops an item.
Slide to scroll Place two fingers on the touchpad, and then slide. Scrolls the page. Pages can scroll left and right, up and down, or both.
Pinch or stretch to zoom Place two fingers on the touchpad and move them toward each other or away from each other. Zooms in (stretch) or out (pinch) on the touchpad.
Swipe for charms Swipe in from the right edge. Opens the charms. Swipe again to hide the charms.
Swipe for apps Swipe in from the left edge. Opens a list of your recent apps. Tap the app you want, or tap outside the list to select the most recent app.


EmoticonEmoticon